Our history began in the first post-war period, when Sabatino Iozzelli, ex San Giorgio worker, decided to set up on his own to give life to his skills of “wrought iron artist”. In his artisan workshop started the first activities which brought up to the present days.
In the first half of the seventies, with the second generation of family driving, the focus was mainly on the supply of mass-produced products for large Companies in the Railway Sector (Tecnomasio Italiano Brown Boveri – Officine STANGA – BREDA), starting from simple products simple to more and more complex constructions.
Currently, with the third generation of family driving, Nuova IT is committed in the following Sectors:
- Public Transport
- Industrial Machines
Production activities take place on a total area of 4000 square meters of which 2050 are covered. Thanks to the experience gained over the years and to the high level of technology achieved, Nuova IT has obtained quality certifications such as:
- Quality Management System – UNI EN ISO 9001:2008
- Quality Requirements for metal welding management – UNI EN ISO 3834-2
- Quality Requirements for Rolling Stock welding manufacturers – EN 15085-2
- CE Marking for structural carpentry – EN 1090
Currently we can satisfy requests for the following types of materials:
- Bodyworks and structural components for automotive and railway sector (driving cabins, side walls, ceilings)
- Assemblies of structural sub-groups in carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum alloys
- Various components and accessories for locomotors, trams, coaches
- Air ducts for ventilation systems
- Welded and painted metal structural carpentry
- Revamping and Repair of railway vehicles at FS sites
Since 2014 we are founding members of DITECFER, Railway Technological District of Regione Toscana.